ONLINE JUNGIAN THERAPY
Online Therapy is not for everyone and I advise clients to have face-to-face sessions when possible. However, in certain circumstances, online psychotherapy is relevant.
EXAMPLES OF SITUATIONS WHERE ONLINE THERAPY IS BENEFICIAL
- People who travel Frequently.
- People who have limited physical movement or are medically unwell.
- Caregivers who find it difficult to leave home due to their circumstances.
- People who live in remote places and do not have access to a nearby therapist.
- People who cannot find a therapist who is a good match within a reasonable travelling distance.
- People who do not have access in their vicinity to a therapist who speaks the same language or comes from a particular culture/approach of working.
- The clients or analysts relocate and they want to continue working together.
- In situations when, culturally, it is extremely challenging to see a therapist without being significantly stigmatised.
- People who have explainable or unexplainable connections to a certain place outside their homeland, and want to work with a therapist who lives or comes from that place.
- Situations where none of the above apply, but there is still an urge to have online therapy.
- Please ensure that you have complete privacy for the session and that no one will interrupt.
- The sessions will not be recorded so as to maintain maximum confidentiality between the client and analyst.